Kern 963-128 DKD Certificate of Calibration for Kern Scales and Balances up to 50kg capacity.
Kern PNS Precision Laboratory Balances 620g - 12000g
The Kern PNS series laboratory balances have a robust precision tuning fork weighing systems, along with a precision counting function.
Kern PNS Precision Laboratory Balances - Capacity 620g - 12000g
The Kern PNS series laboratory balances have robust precision tuning fork weighing systems and are suitable for external calibration.
- PNS: Adjusting program CAL for quick setting of the balance accuracy using an external test weight
- High-quality tuning fork measuring system for steady weight values and continuous weighing
- Capacity display: a bar lights up to show how much of the weighing range is still available
- Precise counting: The automatic reference weight optimisation of reference weight gradually improves the average piece weight value
- Compact size practical for small spaces
- RS232 Socket for computer connectivity
- Large, shock proof weighing plate made of stainless steel
- Large glass draught shield with 3 sliding doors for easy access to the items being weighed (only for models with weighing plate A)
- Protective working cover included with delivery
- Large LCD display, digit height 16.5mm
- Dimensions of weighing surface (stainless steel):
- A: 140mm round
- B: 190mm x 190mm
- Overall dimensions without draught shield (WxDxH):
- A: 202 x 293 x 266mm
- B: 196 x 293 x 89mm
- Permissible ambient temperature: 5 °C/40 °C
|Model||Weighing Range (g)||Readout (g)||Weighing Plate|
- 620g | 3200g | 12000g
- 0.001g | 0.01g | 0.1g
- Platform Size
- 140mm x 140mm | 190mm x 190mm
You might also like
The Adam Luna LAB are impressive analytical laboratory balances with a clear backlit LCD display, USB & RS232 connectivity and 0.0001g readability. Plus 5 year...