Calibration certificate for Avery Brecknell scales
Brecknell 430 Checkweighing Bench Scales 7kg x 0.5g
Brecknell 430 Portion Control Bench Scales are designed for use in commercial kitchens and stores, with a colour changing display and rechargeable battery for portability.
Brecknell 430 Portion Control Bench Scale - Capacity 7kg x 0.5g
Brecknell 430 Portion Control Bench Scales are designed for use in grocery stores, delicatessens, bakeries, pubs and restaurants. It has a food grade stainless steel pan and a rechargeable battery for portability. They offers exceptional value for your money and are designed for speed and efficiency with limited operator training required.
This scale has been designed to be very simple to operate with two main scale modes;
- General Weighing: Gives the operator an easy-to-read large clear display which can be quickly tared off in between each ingredient.
- Check Weighing: Ideal for repetitive weighing applications. It can easily be set so the operator can quickly tell if the weight is within tolerance. The display turns orange when under weight, turns green with acceptable weight and turns red when over weight.
The base is constructed of ABS plastic, which provides outstanding protection for daily usage and is fitted with removable food grade stainless steel pan for easy cleaning. A wipe down plastic cover comes standard to protect the display, keyboard and housing from dust and food particles.
The Brecknell 430 comes with a large easy-to-read LCD display with changeable backlight to indicate when the scale is within a set weight tolerance: orange for under, green for accept and red for over. An audio buzzer can be set to indicate when the scale is in or outside the acceptable weight tolerance
As standard, the 430 with a rechargeable lead acid battery that will provide up to 60 hours of battery life without backlight. The built-in auto off will help prolong battery life.
- Capacity: 7kg x 0.5g
- Accuracy: 0.03% at full load
- Unit: lb, kg
- Main functionality: General weighing and check weighing with colour changing backlight and audio, under, accept and over buzzer
- Display: Large 1.4" x 4" LCD display with 1" digits
- Operator keys: Tare/Unit and Zero
- Power: AC power adapter (included) along with a built-in rechargeable lead acid battery
- Battery life: Up to 60 hours without backlight
- Scale dimensions (L x W x H): 12.3" x 10.3" x 4.3"/313mm x 263mm x 109mm
- Product weight: 3.1kg
For an alternative commercial bench scales, please also see the popular Brecknell 405.
- Platform Size
- 263mm x 204mm
- 1 Year
You might also like
The Adam Latitude LBX compact bench scales offers excellent value for weighing, percentage weighing, counting and checkweighing with an audible alarm.
The Brecknell 405 LCD is a very versatile Bench Scales that's ideal for use in commercial food preparation areas, portion control stations and kitchens.