Adam Equipment factory Calibration Certificate for Adam weighing equipment.
Adam ABW-S Aqua IP68 Dual Display Washdown Scales 4kg - 32kg
The Adam ABW-S Washdown Scales fully Stainless Steel, IP68 waterproof, suitable for weighing in demanding commercial kitchen environments.
Adam Equipment ABW-S Washdown Scales IP68 Stainless Steel Dual Display - Total Capacity 4kg - 32kg
The Adam Aqua ABW-S washdown scales have IP68 waterproof protection, suitable for weighing messy or dusty materials in demanding commercial environments.
With an easy-to-clean food grade 304 stainless steel housing and platform, the ABW-S easily allows hygienic maintenance. Built-in overload protection helps safeguard the scale against accidental overloads. It is designed for food processing, batching baking and packaging, the Adam Aqua-S washdown scales has features to improve productivity.
The bright dual LED displays clearly shows results in the front and rear of the scale, allowing multiple users to use the same scale. While the colour-changing indicators light up during checkweighing to show if results are over, under or within pre-set limits.
With a percentage weighing feature, the Adam ABW-S scales make baking and recipe batching effortless, while parts counting speeds up packaging tasks.
The Adam ABW-S washdown scales includes an internal rechargeable battery for operation anywhere, including areas where access to power is limited.
It's quick stabilisation time means weighing tasks are faster and more efficient.
- Percentage weighing
- Parts Counting
- IP68-rated for protection against water and dust
- Food Grade 304 stainless steel casing for a premium, professional look, easy cleaning and ultimate durability
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Clear, hidden-until-needed function indicators keep focus where it’s needed
- Heavy-duty rubber feet for stability when weighing
- Front and rear 20mm LED displays allows for dual use
- Bright LED displays front and rear for easy viewing in most environments
- LED Indicators show Checkweighing results
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Auto power-off feature conserves battery life
- Rechargeable battery for operation almost anywhere
- Mains AC Power Adaptor (included)
- Stabilisation time of within 1 second
- Warranty: 3 years
|Tray/ Pan Size:
|245 x 180mm
|300 x 210mm
|g, kg, lb, oz and lb:oz
|Front and Rear Dual-display LED with 20mm high digits
|Internal rechargeable battery + 12vDC 800ma Mains Power Adaptor
|0°C to 40°C
|Stainless Steel top housing with ABS plastic base
|255 x 290 x 105mm
|300 x 310 x 105mm
- 4kg | 8kg | 16kg | 32kg
- 0.1g | 0.5g | 1g | 2g
- Platform Size
- 245mm x 180mm | 300mm x 210mm
- 3 Years
You might also like
The C3236 is a fully washdown, IP68, stainless steel scale that is ideal for commercial kitchen weighing, checkweighing and portion control applications.