Durable rubberised high precision scale with overload protection and excellent 0.01g readability, all at a competitive price.
Jennings JScale TB11000 Precision Balance 11kg x 0.5g
The Jennings JScale TB11000 has a high 11000g capacity x 0.5g readability, an economical laboratory balance with an RS232 socket for connection to a PC and dual front and rear screens.
Jennings JScale TB11000 Precision Balance - 11kg x 0.5g
The Jennings JScale TB11000 is the latest and largest model in the Tiger Balance series - including a huge capacity of 11000g, to an accuracy of 0.5g, this scale is the perfect laboratory balance at an extremely affordable price.
The TB11000 are a high specification including being able to weigh in 21 modes, front and rear displays, auto-off energy saving, advanced parts counting and RS232 socket for computer connection.
Factory Calibrated - Ready to use.
- Weighs in 21 modes
- Advanced Part Counting Function
- Energy Saving Auto Off Feature
- Large Backlit Dual Display (Front and Rear)
- Stainless Steel Tray
- Tare/Zero Function
- AC Adapter (included)
- Liquid Levelling and Adjustable Feet
- RS-232 Connection For Printing
- 2 Year Warranty
- Capacity: 11000g/11kg
- Accuracy: 0.5g
- Weighing Modes: g, kg, oz, lb, dwt, ozt, ct, tl.T, tl.H, tl.J, gn, dr, mm, tola, gsm, TAR, TMR, 1/8, 1/4, viss, tical
- Auto Off: 2 mins
- Scale Dimensions: 290mm x 200mm x 75mm
- Tray Dimensions: 165 x 190mm
- Operating Temperature: 10-40°C (50-104°f)
- Power Source: 6x AA batteries or AC Mains Power Adaptor
- Tare Range: Up to scale's maximum capacity
- Zero Range: ±5% of maximum capacity
- Platform Size
- 165mm x 190mm
- 2 Years
You might also like
The Jennings JScale TB600 has a 600g capacity x 0.01g readability, an economical laboratory balance with an RS232 socket for connection to a PC and dual front and rear...