The Jennings JScale TB11000 has a high 11000g capacity x 0.5g readability, an economical laboratory balance with an RS232 socket for connection to a PC and dual front and...
Jennings JScale TB500 500g x 0.01g Precision Balance
Durable rubberised high precision scale with overload protection and excellent 0.01g readability, all at a competitive price.
Jennings JScale TB500 Precision Balance - 500g x 0.01g
The Jennings JScale TB500 is designed for Schools and Businesses, it has a rubberised finish for extra grip and a D ring to enable it to be secured.
The TB500 is a high specification with multiple weighing modes, making it ideal for weighing and counting, plus many other business applications.
The Jennings JScale TB500 is designed to be extremely durable with built in overload protection and comes complete with a UK/EU Mains adaptor making it ideal for daily use.
Factory Calibrated - Ready to use.
- Weighing Modes: g, ct, ozt,dwt,oz,gn & pcs
- Capacity: 500g, 2500ct, 16.08ozt, 321.5dwt, 7716.18gn, 17.64oz
- Readability: 0.01g, 0.05ct, 0.00032ozt, 0.0064dwt, 0.15gn, 0.0005oz
- Powered by 4x AA Batteries (included) or Mains Power Adaptor (included)
- Counting Mode
- Zero and Tare Function
- Bright Blue Backlit Display
- Extra Large LCD Display
- Stainless Steel Tray
- Levelling System (adjustable feet with level bubble)
- Rubberised finish for extra grip and durability
- Capacity: 500g x 0.01g
- Units g,ct,ozt,dwt,oz,gn and pcs
- Counting Mode: 25, 50 75 or 100 pcs sample size
- Auto Off: after 2 mins inactivity
- Scale dimension: 210mm x 155mm x 50mm
- Tray dimension: 105mm dia
- Scale Weight: 3300g
- Operating temperature: Optimum 10-40C (50-104f)
- Tare range: Up to scale’s maximum capacity
- Zero Range +- 5% of max capacity
- Platform Size
- 105mm Diameter
- LCD - Backlit
- Battery/Mains (Mains Adaptor included)
- 2 Years
You might also like
The Jennings JScale TB600 has a 600g capacity x 0.01g readability, an economical laboratory balance with an RS232 socket for connection to a PC and dual front and rear...