Kern 963-128 DKD Certificate of Calibration for Kern Scales and Balances up to 50kg capacity.
Kern EHA Compact Precision Balance 500g - 3000g
The compact all-round weighing scale with robust stainless steel weighing plate for us in laboratories, industries and for teaching
Kern EHA Compact Precision Balance - Capacity 500g to 3000g
The Kern EHA series Precision Balances are compact with a robust design, and its bright display make this range ideal for use in laboratories, quality control, production as well in schools and universities for teaching biology, chemistry and physics.
- Large, shock proof weighing plate made of stainless steel, can be removed and therefore is hygienic and easy to clean
- Particularly flat design
- Ergonomically optimised key pad
- Simple and convenient 5-key operation
- Large, high contrast display that is easy to read
- Secure and non-slip positioning with rubber feet
- Level indicator and levelling feet for precise levelling of the scale, fitted as standard, to give the most accurate weighing result.
- Adjusting program CAL for quick setting of the balance accuracy
- Backlit LCD display with a digit height of 22mm.
- Dimensions of stainless steel weighing surfaces;
- A: 105∅mm
- B: 120x120mm
- Overall dimensions (WxDxH): 160x225x50mm (without draught shield)
- Optional battery operation (2 x 1.5V AA not included) with an operating time of up to 400h
- Net weight: 0.5kg
|Model||Capacity (g)||Accuracy (g)||Repeatability (g)||Weighing Plate|
- 500g | 1000g | 3000g
- 0.01g | 0.1g | 1g
- Platform Size
- 105mm Diameter | 120mm x 120mm
- Schools, laboratories, quality control
- Backlit LCD
- Mains adapter included or battery operation (2 x AA batteries not included)
- 2 Years
You might also like