The My Weigh Triton T3-400 400g Pocket Scales are a tough protected pocket scale with a non-slip rubber cover, stainless steel platform and a great...
My Weigh Triton T2-400 Pocket Scale 400g x 0.01g
The My Weigh Triton T2 400 Pocket Scales are great priced pocket scales that is big on specification, accurate to 0.01g and offering full tare & zero tracking.
My Weigh Triton T2 Series Pocket Scales 400g x 0.01g
The My Weigh Triton T2 Series Pocket Scales are great priced pocket scales that are big on specification, accurate to 0.01gram, offering full tare & zero tracking with digital auto calibration (weights not included). Rugged removable ABS hard cover with non slip ribs for easy handling, the cover also doubles as a large expansion tray.
The My Weigh Triton T2 just gets better and better, our top selling pocket scale now comes with Auto Red Backlight.
Factory Calibrated - Ready to use.
The calibration Video above applies to all Triton Pocket Scales.
- Capacity 400g
- Readability 0.01g
- Calibration: 2x 200g weights required for 400g model
- Tare full capacity
- Auto power off: 60 seconds
- Operation temp 10°C-30°C
- Display red Backlit* LCD 5.5 digits
- Dimensions: Scale: 135x 82x 20mm. Platform size: 80x 60mm
- Power: 2 x AAA Batteries included
|2x 100g weights
|2x 200g weights
Facts and Figures
- Exclusive 5PPS Overload Protection
- Batteries Included
- Full Tare feature
- Auto Calibration and zero tracking
- Built in ABS Polymer Hard cover with non-slip grip-ribs for easy holding and handling
- Cover doubles as a large expansion tray
- Ultra Low Cost
- Durable & Accurate
- Large Rubber Soft-Touch keys
- Extra-Large Backlit LCD display
- Magnetic cover-clasp prevent accidental opening
- 0.01 gram accuracy
- 3 year Warranty
Also available c/w Calibration Weights T2-400-W - a great offer!
Do you need calibrations weights for this scale? Add to cart
You might also like
The My Weigh Triton-Mini has all the credentials of the Triton T2 but in a mini size. With the added benefit of a stainless steel tray for easy cleaning, and weigh meter...