The My Weigh HD Heavy Duty platform scales have a large 355mm x 355mm platform and are built for commercial warehouse operations, and come c/w RS232 port and lead.
My Weigh HDCS Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Platform Scale 60kg or 150kg
The My Weigh HDCS platform scales are an economical heavy duty warehouse platform scale, with a larger than many 400mm x 350mm stainless steel platform.
My Weigh HDCS Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Platform Scale - Capacity 60kg or 150kg
The My Weigh HDCS scales are designed to function in a warehouse or office environment, for shipping & receiving, spot-checking much more.
With their 400mm x 350mm x 50mm (16"x14") Heavy-Duty Stainless-Steel Platform, its larger than most similar scales in its class for platform size.
The large 1" Backlit LCD Display is easy to read from a distance, and the extra-long 1.8m (6') cable makes the LCD display & controls versatile enough to be hung on a wall (with the included hanging-brackets), or can also be set on a table for easy-viewing.
Controls are easy-to-use & have full Tare, Zero & Hold functions that are key functions for many users.
- Available in 60Kg x 20g (132lb x 0.05lb) and 150Kg x 50g (330lb x 0.1lb) capacities
- Weigh Modes: kg, lb, oz and pcs
- Counting Function
- Perfect for commercial, industrial, office, shipping & receiving, spot-checking & much more!
- USB connectivity (cable not supplied)
- Included Software for computer connectivity (also can be use as a stand-alone scale)
- Large 1" Backlit LCD Display is easy to read & control
- Extra-tough, non-slip feet pads keeps scale secure when weighing
- Zero, Hold & Tare functions
- Powered by Mains AC Adaptor (included), or 6x AA Batteries (not included)
- Extra-Long 6' Extension Cord
- Wall-Mountable Display & Controls - 215mm x 85mm
- Weight: 4.35kg
- 1 Year Warranty
- 60kg | 150kg
- 20g | 50g
- Platform Size
- 400mm x 350mm
You might also like
My Weigh PD750 Extreme is a heavy duty IP54, multi use platform scale with a high 340kg capacity, and it is suitable for use in hot or cold conditions environments.