The Ohaus MB25 Moisture Analyzer offers great value precision moisture content determination, halogen heating, RS232 connection and backlit LCD display.
Kern DBS 60-3 Halogen Moisture Analyser 60g x 0.001g
Kern DBS Moisture analyser with LCD graphics display, halogen 400w heater, RS232 connection and 10 memories for drying programs
Kern DBS Halogen Quartz Moisture Analyser - Capacity 60g x 0.001g
The Kern DBS 60-3 Moisture Analyser is a high quality single cell weighing system for stability, reliability and speed of response, with graphics display and 10 memories for drying programs.
- Backlit graphic display with 15mm digit height
- Halogen quartz glass heater 400W
- Observation window above the sample, useful during initial setting
- Internal memory for automatic sequence of 10 complete drying processes and 100 drying processes carried out
- The last value measured remains on the display until it is replaced by a new measurement
- Sample description for up to 99 samples, 2 digits, freely programmable, and is printed in the measuring protocol
- Date and time display as standard
- 10 sample plates included
- Protective working cover included with delivery
- Weighing range: 60g
- Readout: 0.001g / 0.01%
- Reproducibility (weight of sample 2g): 0.15%
- Reproducibility (weight of sample 10g): 0.02%
- Drying Modes: standard, drying in levels, gentle and rapid
- Temperature range: 50 °C–200 °C in steps up to 1 °C
- Overall dimensions (WxDxH): 204 x 336 x 167mm
- Net Weight: 4.6kg
You might also like
The Adam PMB Moisture Analysers come with superb connectivity, with two USB ports for data collection and computer or printer communication.