The Adam PMB Moisture Analysers come with superb connectivity, with two USB ports for data collection and computer or printer communication.
Ohaus MB23 Compact Infrared Moisture Analyser 110g x 10mg/0.1%
The Ohaus MB23 Moisture Analyzer offers great value precision moisture content determination, infrared heat source, RS232 connection and backlit LCD display.
Ohaus MB23 Compact Infrared Moisture Analyser - 110g x 10mg/ 0.1%
The new OHAUS MB23 Basic Moisture Analyser combines high quality and durable construction into a sleek, compact design. The MB23 offers dependable, accurate, results for a wide variety of applications.
- Simple To Operate: Set up and operation is extremely easy. Just press and hold the temperature or time buttons to set drying parameters, add your sample and begin the test process. This makes the MB23 ideal for routine tasks performed by operators of all skill levels.
- Compact, Easy-to-Clean Design: The compact footprint (17 x 13 x 28 cm) of the OHAUS MB23 is designed to take up less space. Their easy-to-clean heating chamber is ideal for frequent use and inexpensive maintenance.
- Capacity: 110g
- Repeatability (Std Dev) (g): 0.3% (3g sample) / 0.2% (10g sample)
- Readability: 0.1% / 0.01g
- Sample Size: 3g to 20g typical, 0.5g min
- Interface: Bi-directional RS232
- Timer: 1-99 minutes, 30-second increments to 60 minutes
- Heating Technology: Infrared
- Temperature Range: 50°C to 160°C in 5° increments
- Power: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Operating Temperature Range: 5°C to 40°C
- Display Type: Custom backlit LCD
- Displays: % moisture or % solids or weight (g), temperature, time
- Pan Size: 90mm round
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 170 x 130 x 280 mm
- Net Weight: 2.3kg
- Shipping Weight: 3.9kg
- Included Accessories: Sample Pans (50pcs), In Use Cover
- 10mg/ 0.1%
- Platform Size
- 90mm Diameter
- 0.2% (3g sample) / 0.05% (10g sample)
- Custom backlit LCD
- 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- 2 Years
You might also like