Adam Equipment factory Calibration Certificate for Adam weighing equipment.
Adam MCW 300L Chair Weighing Scale with BMI
The Adam wheelchair scale gives convenience and accessibility when weighing patients with limited mobility.
Adam MCW 300L Chair Weighing Scale - Total Capacity 300kg/ 660lbs
The Adam Equipment MCW 300L chair scale provides practical solution to address the challenge of weighing patients with limited mobility or who are unable to stand.
MCW combines sturdy construction with functionality, minimising the difficulty of lifting patients and eliminating the need to move heavy health scales.
The scale’s swivel feet and arm rests add comfort for patients during the weighing process, making it easier for them to get in and out of the chair.
Portability is not an issue, as the swivel wheels pivot smoothly, while the scale’s built-in battery eliminates the inconvenience of being tethered to an electrical outlet by a power cord. Weight is measured in kilograms and the MCW 300L also calculates body mass index (BMI)
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Splash-proof housing, keypad and display are easy to clean
- Footrests and armrests pivot for easy patient accessibility
- Wheels swivel, allowing easy movement
- BMI (body mass index) indicator medical scale,
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Mains AC adapter included
- Capacity: 300kg / 660lb
- Accuracy: 0.05kg / 0.1lb
- Weighing Units: kg, lb
- Stabilisation Time: 3 secs
- Interface: RS232
- Display: LED with 22mm high digits
- Power: 15VDC 50/60Hz 500mA adapter / Internal rechargeable battery
- Overall Dimensions: 675mm x 875mm x 950mm
- Net Weight: 25kg
- Units of Measurement
- LED with 22mm-high digits
- AC Adaptor or Rechargeable Battery
- 2 Years
- Adam Equipment
You might also like