Adam Equipment factory Calibration Certificate for Adam weighing equipment.
Adam Swift SWZ Trade Approved Price-Computing Retail Scales 1.5kg - 30kg
The Adam Equipment Swift SWZ Trade Approved Retail Scales along with dual displays, offers a speedy weighing and price-computing solution for retail operations.
Adam Equipment Swift SWZ Trade Approved Price Computing Retail Scales - Total Capacity 1.5kg to 30kg
The Adam Swift SWZ Retail Scales have an durable ABS body and stainless steel top pan, making them easy to clean and providing an ideal price computing weighing solution for retail operations.
The Trade Approved Adam Swift features a dual front and rear displays, multiple currency capability and can output data in different languages. Well-suited for retail deli or catering use, the Adam Swift contains a highly visible backlit LCD to show weight, unit price and total.
It's available with or without the pillar, and the rear display mounts on a pillar or on the back of the scale, allowing customers to view and verify totals.
For efficient customer service, the Adam Swift can store up to 100 of the most popular products and recall them with a few key strokes.
To help maintain cleanliness, specially designed drip channels beneath the pan help divert spills. An RS-232 interface or optional USB offer connection to computers and printers, allowing rapid data transmission.
The Adam SWZ's rechargeable battery and auto power-off feature also make this scale an excellent choice for market stands.
They all come with dual range capacity and readability as standard, so the lower weight range is even more accurate.
I.E Model SW6D 0-3kg x 1g readability and 3-6kg x 2g readability, switching between the ranges automatically.
- Adjustable levelling feet help to optimise your setup
- Colour-coded leys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Optional USB interface simplifies data communication
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Drip channels help to divert any spills away from the scales' internal components
- Platform size: 300mm x 210mm (wxd)
- Power: Mains Power Adaptor and Internal Rechargeable Battery (both included)
- Warranty 3 Years
- Auto-clear function
- Product look up (PLU) memory locations store a range of items for recall
- Pre-set tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Zero-tracking feature ensures the display returns to it's zero reading
- Available in multiple currencies
- Auto-off conserves battery life
- Backlit LCD shows weight, unit price and total price, to provide the key information simultaneously
- Rear display mounted on a pillar or back of the scale allows customers to see key data
|Model||Capacity (kg)||Readability/Accuracy (g)|
|SWZ 3D||1.5 / 3||0.5 / 1|
|SWZ 6D||3 / 6||1 / 2|
|SWZ 15D||6 / 15||2 / 5|
|SWZ 30D||15 / 30||5 / 10|
|SWZ 3DP||1.5 / 3||0.5 / 1|
|SWZ 6DP||3 / 6||1 / 2|
|SWZ 15DP||6 / 15||2 / 5|
|SWZ 30DP||15 / 30||5 / 10|
- 1.5kg | 3kg | 6kg | 15kg | 30kg
- 0.5g | 1g | 2g | 5g | 10g
- Platform Size
- 300mm x 210mm
- 3 Years
You might also like