Calibration certificate for Avery Brecknell scales
Brecknell B140 Counting Scales 6kg, 15kg, or 30kg (parts & coin)
Brecknell B140 weighing and counting scales are portable machines, ideal where mains power is not available but high accuracy weighing or parts counting is required.
Brecknell B140 Parts Counting and Weighing Scales - Total Capacity 6kg, 15kg, or 30kg (parts and coins)
Brecknell B140 counting scales are portable machines, ideal for where mains power is not available but high accuracy weighing or parts counting is required. The red LED display make the machine ideal for use in poorly lit areas.
The Brecknell B140 counting scales are ideal for use on portable trolleys or order pickers as it eliminates the need for the operator to have to take items to a fixed location for counting, thereby offering significant time savings and improved efficiency. To further improve efficiency the Brecknell B140 has an accumulate feature and a ‘count check’ feature with operator settable upper and lower limits.
3 Models to Choose from:
- 6kg x 0.2g (12lb x 0.0005lb) - Parts Counting
- 15kg x 0.5g (30lb x 0.001lb) - Parts Counting
- 30kg x 1g (60lb x 0.002lb) - Parts & Coin Counting
The Brecknell B140 is a self contained unit powered by an internal rechargeable battery, with a 20 hour battery life between recharges. Alternatively the machine can be powered direct from mains via the 12 volt AC adaptor included.
The Brecknell B140 Counting Scales have a large stainless steel platform (290mm x 220mm) and is housed in a tough ABS case. They feature three separate displays for weight, piece weight and count, making the B140 is very simple to operate.
Each display has large 15mm high red LED display digits. Also includes annunciators for zero, tare, AC mains connected, battery charging, low battery, kg and lb. The front panel includes buttons for on / off; clear; enter; zero; tare; accumulate; kg / lb; piece weight; upper limit; lower limit and 0 – 9 for data entry.
Straightforward Operation Minimum Training Required:
‘Piece weight’ key enables the operator to view the current piece weight or enter a new value. ‘Tare’ allows the weight of containers to be removed and the net weight and count displayed. The ‘clear’ key resets the displayed value (piece weight, accumulated count) to zero. ‘Enter’ allows the operator to enter data via the numeric keypad such as number of pieces in sample, piece weight, upper and lower limits or tare weight. Counts can be accumulated by pressing the ‘accumulate’ key, the total value in the accumulator and number of transactions is also displayed. ‘Upper’ and ‘lower’ limits allow target counts to be set, B140 beeps when the count is within the set limits.
The B140 scales feature auto zero tracking to automatically compensate for small fluctuations in zero such as a build up of material on the platform. To extend battery life an auto-off feature is standard, the operator can set the auto off timing to between 1 minute and 30 minutes of inactivity to suit the application. Alternatively the auto off function can be switched off, leaving the scale permanently on until switched off by the operator.
Brecknell B140 Features and Specifications:
- Power Internal rechargeable battery giving 20 hours of use between charges. (included)
- Recharge time approximately 8 hours. 12 volt UK/EU Mains Power Adaptor (included)
- Auto off – Selectable between 1 and 30 minutes or off
- Stainless steel Platform size– 290mm x 220mm
- Case size overall– 295mm wide x 333mm long x 117mm high 4 levelling feet
- Display– 3 displays – weight, piece weight and count 7 digit, 15mm high, red LED
- Function keys– On / off; clear; enter; zero; tare; accumulate; kg / lb; piece weight; upper limit; lower limit and 0 – 9 for data entry.
- Coin Counting feature - 30kg model only
- Annunciators– Zero; tare; AC mains connected; battery charging; low battery; kg and lb
- Tare– 100% subtractive
- Operating Temperature– 0° C to + 40° C
- Approvals– CE and WEEE directive
- Unit Weight– 4.0 kg
- 6kg | 15kg | 30kg
- 0.2g | 0.5g | 1g
- Platform Size
- 290mm x 220mm
- 1 Year
You might also like
The Adam Cruiser CCT are an easy to operate programmable bench counting scales, built for commercial warehouse shipping and receiving, and production facilities. Plus 5 Years...