Adam Equipment factory Calibration Certificate for Adam weighing equipment.
Adam BCT Label Printing Counting Scales 16kg - 300kg
The Adam BCT Label Printing Counting Scale features a printer that can print weight, QR codes, bar codes and labels, which can also be customized using the software provided.
Adam Equipment BCT Label Printing Counting Scales - Total Capacity 16kg to 300kg
The advanced Adam BCT label printing counting scale feature a printer that can print weight, QR codes, bar codes and labels, which can also be customized using the software provided.
It is available in two 304 grade stainless steel platform sizes, 300x400mm or 400x500mm, which are easy to clean and removeable, making it ideal for counting inventory, shipping, receiving, and batching items for processing. The colour coded buttons provide intuitive at a glance recognition and operation.
The Adam CCT can store and recall up to 1006 PLUs or piece weights to improve efficiency in production or warehouse applications and the RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers.
Its rugged construction is designed for commercial and industrial use, supported by a 3 year Warranty, the BCT features ABS indicator with diecast aluminium base and stainless steel platform.
- Built-in printer which can print weight, QR codes, bar codes and customised labels in many languages
- Clear backlit LCD display indicator is visible in any light conditions
- Colour-coded keys enable quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- Sealed keypad protects against spills and dirt
- Display can be remote mounted on 1.5m lead or pillar mounted (included)
- Rugged construction built for industrial use
- Adjustable levelling feet help optimise setup
- Mains AC Power Adaptor (included)
- Internal rechargeable battery (included) for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off time to save energy
- Built-in memory for storing products and settings
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Parts counting optimisation automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Zero-tracking ensure the display always returns to zero
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise the effects or disturbance and vibration
- Parts Counting
- Check Counting
- Bar code and label printing
- Total Capacity: 16kg to 300kg
- Readability: 0.5g to 20g
- Weighing Units: g, kg, lb and oz
- Tough ABS Plastic housing with die-cast base
- Backlit LCD Display with 22mm high digits.
- Operating Temp: 0deg to +40deg
- Weight: 14kg to 18kg
- RS232 Interface
- Internal rechargeable battery and Mains Power Adaptor (included)
- Warranty 3 years
|Model||Capacity||Accuracy||Platform Size||Shipping Weight|
|CCT 16||16kg||0.5g||300 x 400mm||14kg|
|CCT 32||32kg||1g||300 x 400mm||14kg|
|CCT 60||60kg||2g||300 x 400mm||14kg|
|CCT 75||75kg||5g||400 x 500mm||18kg|
|CCT 150||150kg||10g||400 x 500mm||18kg|
|CCT 300||300kg||20g||400 x 500mm||18kg|
- 16kg | 32kg | 60kg | 75kg | 150kg
- 0.5g | 1g | 2g | 5g | 10g | 20g
- Platform Size
- 300mm x 400mm | 400mm x 500mm
You might also like