Adam Equipment factory Calibration Certificate for Adam weighing equipment.
Adam Cruiser CCT Bench Counting Scales 4kg - 48kg
The Adam Cruiser CCT are an easy to operate programmable bench counting scales, built for commercial warehouse shipping and receiving, and production facilities. Plus 5 Years Warranty!
Adam Equipment CCT Bench Counting Scales - Capacities 4kg to 48kg
The Adam Cruiser CCT are an easy to operate bench counting scales, built for commercial shipping and receiving, warehouse , and use in production facilities. They offers intelligent functions that are practical and programmable for any counting application.
With the CCT, it’s easy to check the number of pieces in a carton or container, helping reduce waste when filling orders or packaging shipments.
Intuitive software is user-friendly and keeps track of the count, automatically optimising the unit weight for greater accuracy. The programmable backlit display can be can be customized to be “always on,” “always off” or on only when weighing.
Designed to be tough with a 5 year Warranty, the Cruiser CCT features ABS housing, stainless steel platform, adjustable feet and load cell protection.
Available as a standard version or EC Trade Approved (M) version, required when selling goods by weight.
With the standard version available in high (0.1g to 2g) or ultra-high (0.05g to 0.5g) readability.
- Backlit LCD shows weight, unit weight and count in one convenient location
- Colour-coded keys enable quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- Optional USB interface simplifies data communication
- Solid ABS housing is durable for commercial and industrial use
- Adjustable levelling feet help optimise setup
- Mains AC Power Adapter included
- Internal rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off time to save energy
- Built-in memory for storing up to 140 SKU/PLU's products and settings
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Internal counting resolution 1:600,000 for precise results
- Parts counting optimisation automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Programmable for counting to a preset number of parts
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Parts Counting
- Check Counting
- Net total weighing
- Total Capacity: 4kg to 48kg
- Readability: 0.1g to 10g
- Weighing Units: g, kg and lb
- Tough ABS Plastic housing
- Backlit LCD Display with 15mm high digits.
- Operating Temp: -10deg to +40deg
- Weight: 4.5kg
- RS232 Interface, optional USB
- Internal rechargeable battery and Mains Power Adaptor (included)
- Warranty 5 years
|CCT 4||4kg||0.1g||210 x 300mm|
|CCT 8||8kg||0.2g||210 x 300mm|
|CCT 16||16kg||0.5g||210 x 300mm|
|CCT 32||32kg||1g||210 x 300mm|
|CCT 48||48kg||2g||210 x 300mm|
|CCT 8UH||8kg||0.05g||210 x 300mm|
|CCT 16UH||16kg||0.1g||210 x 300mm|
|CCT 32UH||32kg||0.2g||210 x 300mm|
|CCT 48UH||48kg||0.5g||210 x 300mm|
- 4kg | 8kg | 16kg | 32kg | 48kg
- 0.05g | 0.1g | 0.2g | 0.5g | 1g | 2g
- Platform Size
- 300mm x 210mm
- 5 Years
You might also like
The Adam Cruiser CCT-M Trade Approved Bench Counting Scales are easy to operate programmable scales, built for warehouse, production, shipping and receiving facilities.