OHaus Adventurer II Analytical Balance
It's about the journey — and the destination: your lab.
For version details, please see table below
Striking the ideal balance between inventive features and functional, uncomplicated weighing capabilities, the OHAUS Adventurer incorporates all of the applications necessary for routine weighing and measurement activities. With a color touchscreen, GLP/GMP compliance capabilities, two USB ports, ingenious draftshield, and much more, Adventurer is the most complete balance in its class.
- Weighing: Determine the weight of items in the selected unit of measure
- Parts Counting: Count samples of uniform weight
- Percent Weighing: Measure the weight of a sample displayed as a percentage of a pre-established Reference Weight
- Dynamic Weighing: Weigh an unstable load. Scale takes an average of weights over a period of time
- Density Determination: Determine density of solids or liquid. With the weigh below hook, it's possible to perform specific gravity tests for objects that cannot be easily placed on the weighing pan
- Check Weighing: Compare the weight of a sample against target limits
- Display Hold: Manually holds the last stable weight or highest weighing value on the display
- Totalization/Statistics: Measure cumulative weight of multiple items. Cumulative total may exceed balance capacity.
- Formulation: For compounding and recipe making. The number of components can range from 2 to 50.
Dual USB Ports
- A front USB host port is easily accessible and makes it simple to load data from the balance on to a flash drive without having to reach around to the back or move the balance
- A second USB device is located at the rear of the balance that can be used to connect the balance to a PC
- The connectivity options help meet traceability requirements in traditional installations
Real Time Clock with GLP/GMP Data
- A real-time clock function keeps accurate time even during power loss and the GLP data capability has the ability to record Sample name, Project names and Balance ID's to help meet traceability and compliance requirements
- The cloning feature allows you to save user and application settings to a USB flash drive which can be easily used to configure additional Adventurer balances
Below Minimum Sample Weight Indication
- When using the minimum weight feature, the display clearly indicates that your current sample weight is below your defined minimum limit. Simply increase your sample weight to assure that your results are up to your standards
- Weighing Units: gram, milligram, mesgal, momme, Newton, ounce, pennyweight, Baht, carat, grain, pound, Tael (Hong Kong), Tael, (Singapore), Tael (Taiwan), tical, tola, troy ounce, custom (1)
- Weighing Units (Approved Models): mg, g, ct (AX1502 onwards: g, kg, ct)
- Weighing Applications: Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Check Weighing, Dynamic Weighing, Formulation, Density Determination, Totalization, Display Hold
- Pan Size: Ø 130 mm / 5.1 in (AX622 onwards: 175 × 195 mm / 6.9 × 7.7 in)
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Display Type: Full-Colour Touchscreen WQVGA Graphic LCD
- Display Size: 109mm / 4.3" (Diagonal)
- Communication: RS232, USB Device, USB Host
- Base Housing (WxDxD): 354 × 340 × 230 mm / 13.93 x 13.39 x 9.05 in (AX622 onwards: 354 × 100 × 230 mm / 13.93 × 3.94 × 9.05 in
Please note that this product will take at least 2-3 days for despatch.