Brecknell PC3060 Price Computing Scale
The PC3060 is a robust, easy-to-operate trade-approved computing scale the combines two scale capacities into one scale - thus providing a wider weighing range. This enables the user to weigh both larger and smaller items on the same scale without losing accuracy, making this scale ideal for retail stores
- Display: The large, easy-to-read backlit display is most suited to low light conditions. The PC3060 comes with three operator and customer displays, showing the weight, product unit price and the total price.
- Fast and simple to operate, with easy to enter unit prices and ten stored PLU's for recalling the most commonly used prices. Other features like Auto Unit Price Clear can be easily activated to automatically clear the last unit price once the scale returns to zero.
- This scale also allows commodities without weight to be easily counted and totaled. It can accumulate up to 100 entries and calculate whatever change needs to be given.
- Portablility: This compact price computing scale has a small footprint and built-in rechargeable battery with up to 40 hours of battery life - making this scale ideal for retail outlets or applications where power outlets are not available.
- Capacity: 15/30kg x 0.005/0.01kg
- Accuracy: 3000d (EC approved to Class III)
- Unit Price: lb, kg, 100g
- Display: Six 2.5" x 0.8" backlit LCD displays for displaying weight, unit price and total price
- Operator Keys: Eight function keys and 12 numeric entry keys - Change, Memory Add, PLU, Save, Quantity, Zero, Units and Tare
- Construction: ABS housing with food grade 304 stainless steel weighing platter
- Power: AC power adapter (included) and a 6V/3.2Ah lead acid battery
- Battery life: 40 hours
- Tare: 100%
- Scale Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.3" x 12.3" x 4.3"/263mm x 313mm x 109mm