The iBalance i311 is a high precision table top balance with dual front and rear displays, 13 standard modes inc parts counting and a print function, making it a popular...
Brecknell MBS Economic Precision Balance 300g - 6000g
The Brecknell MBS Precision Laboratory Balance is an economical alternative to premium priced analytical balances, ideal for laboratory, industry and educational.
Brecknell MBS Precision Lab Balance - Total Capacity 600g to 6000g
The Brecknell MBS Precision Lab Balance is an economical alternative to premium priced analytical balances, and it is ideal for general laboratory, industrial and educational applications requiring multiple weighing units.
- Robust plastic housing with a stainless steel top plate
- Large, backlit display
- Counting function
- RS232 Connectivity
- Keyboard - On/Off, Count, Cal, Tare, Mode and Units
- Draft shield supplied with 300g and 600g models
- Calibration weight supplied with 1200g model
- Display: 19mm digit height, 7-segment backlit LCD
- Operator Keys: On/Off, Count, Cal, Tare, Mode, Units
- Power: 6 or 8 AA batteries (included) or optional AC mains adapter (not included)
- Auto-off feature
- Platform Sizes:
- 300/600g: 120mm Dia x 9.5mm high
- 1200-6000g: 175mm x 175mm x 8mm (WxDxH)
- Connectivity: Bidirectional RS232
- Battery Life: Approx. 15 hours
- Operating Temperature: 10° C - 35° C
- Certifications: Full FCC compliance
|1200g (c/w calibration weight)||0.02g|
- 600g | 1200g | 3000g | 6000g
- 0.01g | 0.02g | 0.05g | 0.1g
- Platform Size
- 120mm Diameter | 175mm x 175mm
- 1 Year
You might also like
Adam Equipment Highland HCB balances with patented Shock Protection technology, making them ideal for field use, laboratory work, education and industrial applications....