Adam Equipment factory Calibration Certificate for Adam weighing equipment.
Adam Cruiser CKT-M Trade Approved Checkweighing Scales 4kg - 40kg
The Adam Cruiser CKT-M Trade Approved Checkweighing and Counting is a durable, versatile scale designed for stock control tasks, checkweighing and general weighing.
Adam Equipment CKT-M Trade Approved Bench Checkweighing and Counting Scales - Capacities 4kg to 40kg
The Adam Cruiser CKT-m is a durable, versatile scale for industrial counting and weighing needs. Ideal for stock control tasks, check-weighing during packaging processes and general weighing, it can help reduce waste and eliminate shortages.
The backlit display changes colour to show if a sample is under, over, or within the pre-set limits.
Designed to be tough with a 3 year Warranty, the the Cruiser CKT features ABS housing, stainless steel platform, non-slip feet and load cell protection.
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows for easy cleaning
- RS232 interface is available to provide a speedy connection to computers and printers
- Optional USB interface simplifies data communication
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- Drip channels help to divert spills away from the scales' internal components
- Warranty - 3 years
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Internal counting resolution 1:600,000 for precise results
- Parts counting optimisation automatically refines piece weight as parts are needed
- Backlit display changes colour for quick notification of checkweighing results
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
Trade Approved Versions:
- 4kg | 8kg | 20kg | 40kg
- 1g | 2g | 5g | 10g
- Platform Size
- 300mm x 210mm
- 3 Years
You might also like
The Adam Cruiser CKT is a durable, versatile scale for parts counting and weighing, designed for stock control tasks, checkweighing and general weighing.