Cardinal 201 DIN Rail Indicator
The 201 weight transmitter is a fast, accurate instrument for process control-based static and dynamic weighing applications capable of powering up to eight 350-ohm load cells and comes with a 35-mm DIN rail mounting bracket.
- Gross, Tare, Net Conversion
- High-Resolution Mode
- Gross and Net Accumulators
- Field Re-Programmable via PC Connection
- Over and Under Checkweigher Function with Outputs
- 7 Selectable Display Screen Colours: Amber, Green, Red, Blue, White, Pink and Purple
- Selectable Function Key Definition
- Units: kg, g, lb, oz
- Enclosure: IP-20 DIN Rail 35mm, mounted in customer's enclosure
- Enclosure Size (WxHxD): 4" x 4.2" x 1.9" (101.6mm x 106.7mm x 48.3mm)
- Display: 6 digit, 7 segment, 0.5" transflective LCD with RGB LED backlight
- Load cells: 6 each, 350ohm minimum resistance
- Division Value: 1, 2 or 5 x 10, 1, 0.1, 0.01, 0.001
- Keys: Six, Membrane Type: ZERO, TARE, NET/GROSS, F1, F2, F3
- Class 3 Approval
201 PLC Connectivity
- RS232 Serial: Can be configured for continuous or on-demand weight requests. All functions.
- RS485 Serial: Can be configured for continuous or on-demand weight requests. All functions.
- Digital Outputs: Has four digital outputs that can be configured for for checkweighing UNDER, ACCEPT and OVER status.
- Digital Inputs: Has four digital inputs that can be configured to perform functions such as ZERO, TARE, GROSS/NET, UNITS, PRINT. A PLC could be connected to these inputs to trigger these funtions.
- Analog Output: Has capabilites for 0-10VDC and 4-20mA that can be configured to track the gross or net weight values.
- Modbus TCP: Supports Modbus/TCP to allow a PLC to receive weight and status information. The PLC may send commands such as ZERO and TARE to the 201 using Modbus/TCP.
- Modbus RTU/ASCII: Supports Modbus RTU/ASCII to allow a PLC to receive weight and status information. The PLC may send commands such as ZERO and TARE to the 201 using Modbus RTU/ASCII.
- Ethernet Raw Socket: Can be configured as a TCP/IP server to accept socket connections. The TCP/IP server port may be selected during set up.
- USB Device: Has a USB-B mini device connection, so it can be connected to a PC and, with the appropriate driver, will appear as a virtual COM.
- Web Page Configuration and Diagnostics: Includes a Web server that displays the current weight, digital and analog I/O states. The Web server allows remote configuration of various settings. The Web page also includes diagnostics of network connections that is useful for installation and troubleshooting of Modbus/TCP or Ethernet/IP.