Adam Equipment ATP2 Thermal Printer 1120015779
A general purpose thermal roll printer, the ATP is ideal for use with most balances and scales
Adam ATP2 Thermal Printer - 1120015779
The Adam ATP2 is a general purpose thermal roll printer, it is ideal for use with most balances and scales.
Designed to be efficient and compact, the printer occupies minimal space on a bench or table-top.
Operation is simple, with an on/off switch, paper feed button and three LED indicators. Ideal for printing applications, the ATP2 is able to perform a variety of other commands, such as setting tabs, spacing and carriage return.
Users can specify absolute position, select or disable double width, and designate line feed.
The ATP2 printer is pre-set to work with the default RS232 interface on Adam balances, but adapts easily to work with other equipment.
Features and Technical Data
- Dimensions: 120 x 197 x 102mm
- Interface capabilities: serial port
- Support for up to 26 international character sets
- Print size: 24 x 24 dot
- Column size: 384 dots per line
- Print speed: 50mm / second
- 57.5mm paper width
- Selectable baud rates
- LED indicators to show power, error and when out of paper
- RS232 cable included (9F and 9M 25pin)